Friday, March 5, 2010

About what are the best places to live for commuting to tampa for work

tampa areas? what are the best places to live for commuting to tampa for work?
our family lives in south florida ft. lauderdale area and we would like to relocate to tampa because it appears that real estate is more affordable. what are some places/neighborhoods to avoid and where are the best schools?
Renting & Real Estate - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Brandon FL
2 :
It all depends on where you are working. South Tampa has some great neighborhoods, great schools and has only a 10 min commute to downtown. Typical Single Family Homes start in the High 300s. However, if you are working at USF, the answer is totally different. You can look at some different lists of homes for sale at my website www.askrobaboutrealestate.com
3 :
I'd be happy to discuss with you the different areas of Tampa. I've lived here all my life, I'm a Real Estate Agent and love it here. You can learn more about schools and search properties on my site: http://www.TampaBayDwellings.com Please contact me at your convenience. Thanks!
Read more other entries :