Saturday, June 5, 2010

About what are the best restaurants to work at in Tampa

What are the best restaurants to work at in Tampa?
I am looking to serve/bar tend. I have worked in a restaurant for 6 years. I want something face paced (no small sections & nothing fancy) and fun. Thanks!
Food Service - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would try a place like Charley's or the Cheese Cake Factory. Bern's trains its own people from scratch and it takes a year before they work there.
2 :
I would say bahamma breeze..The Hurricane in St. pete...cheesecake factory.. Berns probably pays great tips too.....Any job at channleside as a server or bartender probably pays alot of money as well. You can find links to some good bar and restaurants to work at on the nightlife page at http://tampabayonline.us hope that helps! -katie.
Read more other entries : 
About what are the best companies for realtors to ...